Discover the Hilton Head Hospital Breast Health Center...the only dedicated breast health center of its kind in Beaufort and Jasper County.
“Survivorship begins at the moment of diagnosis.”
– June Kasiak-Gambla, R.N., certified Breast Care Coordinator
Experience. Compassion. Dedication. These are the hallmarks of extraordinary care—and the virtues that guide our commitment to the patients we serve in the Hilton Head Hospital Breast Health Center. The Breast Health Center offers -
• Multi-specialty team approach
• Physicians specializing in breast health
• Medical director, a fellowship-trained female breast surgeon
• Risk evaluations and risk reduction strategies
• Genetic counseling and testing
• High-risk program
• Breast health nurse educators
• Clinical trial participation opportunities through the MUSC Health Hollings Cancer Center.
To contact our Breast Health Center call (843) 682-7377.
Hope and Healing Support Group
June Kasiak-Gambla, RN is an invaluable resource, a caring voice, and an informed advocate for treatments available. She also created “Hope & Healing,” a monthly support group for breast cancer patients and survivors to voice their concerns and to learn from each other. But perhaps most importantly, she’s a shoulder to lean on, a hand to hold and a friend to look to for reassurance, guidance and answers..
Hope and Healing Meets 1st Tuesday each month
Noon - 1:15pm
58 Shelter Cove Lane, Suite F
Hilton Head Island
1-877-58-2737 or (843) 682-7377
Other Local Support Groups
Breast Cancer Support Group
Bluffton-Okatie Outpatient Center
843-705-5607 or 843-705-1282
American Cancer Society - Learn about breast cancer