As part of our mission to improve the lives of every patient who enters our doors, it is our obligation to do everything we can to reduce illness and prevent harm.
As dedicated healthcare professionals, we must take steps to protect the health and safety of our patients, visitors, co-workers and communities from communicable diseases such as influenza while also ensuring that our patients receive the rest they need.
Family and friends are important to a patient's recovery; and so are periods of uninterrupted rest. To make recovery as comfortable as possible, please observe the following when visiting patients:
- Visitors should check in at the information desk in the hospital’s main lobby for patient location
- Visits should be kept short--around 20 minutes
- People with colds, sore throat, flu and/or contagious diseases should not visit patients
- Two visitors are permitted in a room during specified visiting hours
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to visit unless prior permission has been granted. Children must be under the direct adult supervision at all times.
General visiting hours are from 8:30 am to 8:30 p.m. daily with the exception of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
ICU visiting hours
10:00am - 11:00 am; 2:00pm - 3:00pm; 5:00pm - 6:00pm; 8:00pm - 8:30pm
Children under 16 years of age are not permitted to vist unless prior permission has been granted.