Coastal Carolina Hospital Celebrating New Life in the Emergency DepartmentJul 10, 2018
Coastal Carolina Hospital is celebrating five Emergency Department team members as they welcome new additions to their families this year.
“We have so many hard working team members in our Emergency Department and these five women are no exception,” said Joel Taylor, CEO of Coastal Carolina Hospital. “They show great compassion in the ED and we are all very excited as they welcome home their new children.”
The details below are about each mom from left to right:
- Gabby Cole, RN is having a girl. She is due on July 21st and has been a member of the Coastal Carolina Hospital team for 6 years.
- Heidi Ronberg is the secretary for the Emergency Department. She’s been a member of our team for 4 years. She and her paramedic husband anticipate having their baby girl on July 18th.
- Keelin Gundermann is a registered nurse and had her baby boy on May 7th. Baby boy John Davis (JD) has an older brother who was born just one day before Hurricane Matthew hit the island.
- Christel Starnes, RN is having a boy. She is due on June 24th and joined our team one year ago.
- Beth Long is a registered nurse and has been a member of our team two years ago. She is planning to welcome her baby girl on October 5th.
“The team asks me how I’m feeling every day and I’m ready for him to get here,” said Christel Starnes. “I used to work in the NICU (neo-natal intensive care unit) and I’ve always wanted to be a mom.” This will be Christel’s first child and he is coming just six months before she finishes family nurse practitioner school!
To interview a member of the team, please contact PR Manager, Daisy Burroughs at 803-833-0104, email [email protected] or Marketing Manager, Katy Waronsky at 843-793-7281, email [email protected].
*Please note: The photos included in this release were provided by Coastal Carolina’s Official Newborn Photographer Cassie Clayshulte Photography. Please credit appropriately.