Patients look forward to seeing their friends and family, and support from visitors can help lift a patient’s spirits. However, they also need time to rest and recover, so please follow these guidelines for visiting a patient:
- Visitors should check in at the information desk in the hospital’s main lobby.
- Visits should be kept short (around 20 minutes at most).
- People who are ill should not visit including those with colds, sore throat, flu and/or contagious diseases.
- Two visitors at a time are permitted in a room during visiting hours.
- Visitation by children is permitted, however, they must be under direct adult supervision at all times.
General visiting hours
8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
ICU visiting hours
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- 8 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Children under 16 years of age are not permitted to visit the ICU unless prior permission has been granted.